The OMC-138 is the standard wind display for land applications and fixed offshore objects. The display can be provided with industrial standard outputs eighter as standard or as option (4..20 mA) The unit was initially designed for use in combination with the OMC-160 wind sensor but nowadays the display can read several other sensors as well. The OMC-138 is suitable for flush mount and is housed in a standard 144x144 housing. Besides the normal Obsermet front the unit can also be supplied with a black OEM front, called the Black line.
- Double led circle
- Gust display
- 2 minutes average & 10 minutes average
- m/s, knots, mph, km/h and Beaufort
- Analogue output wind speed & direction
- NMEA-0183 output
- Compatible with several wind sensors
- Remote brightness control (optional)
- 4..20 mA or 0...1 volt analogue output signals for speed & direction (optional)
|Power Requirements||230 VAC, 115 VAC, 24 VDC and 12 VDC
optional, 20VA max.
|Inputs||1 digital pulse input, 1 analogue input (potmeter), 1 RS422 or currentloop input|
|Outputs||Daisy chain RS422 or currentloop, 2 analogue outputs (optional)|
|Dimensions||Size 144 x 144 x 94 mm standard DIN size, Weight 800 gram, Maximum panel thickness 8mm|
|Environmental||Operating temperature –30 to 60 deg. C.
Moisture protection IP40
Humidity 5 to 90%
EMC EN 50081-1 class B, EN 50082-2