The R3-50 3-axis anemometer has been designed for scientific research, particularly suitable for determining fluxes using the eddy covariance technique.
This precision ultrasonic anemometer will monitor wind speeds up to 45 m/s (100 mph), with a fast data output rate of 50 Hz. U, V, W and SOS (sonic temperature) outputs are available, and data can be logged using the supplied Gill WindCom™ software.
The R3-50 anemometer has a robust, lightweight aluminium/carbon fibre construction and can be supplied with accessories that include cables, sensor input units (analogue inputs) and power supplies.
For applications where a faster 100 Hz data output rate is required the R3-100 is recommended.
- 3-axis sonic anemometer providing wind speed and direction data
- 50 Hz Data Output Rate
- 0-45 m/s (100 mph) wind speed
- 0-359º wind direction range (no dead band)
- Free data logging software
- U, V, and W vector outputs
- Speed of sound and sonic temperature outputs
- Robust aluminium/carbon-fiber casing
|Ultrasonic Output Rate||50 Hz|
|Wind Speed||0-45 m/s (0-100 mph)|
|Wind Direction Range||0 to 359º|
|Operating Temperature||-40º C to +60º C|
|External Construction||Aluminium / Carbon Fiber|
|Digital Outputs||RS422 full duplex, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity|
|Weight||1.0 Kg (2.2 lbs.)|
|Size||750 mm x 240 mm (29.5 in x 9.4 in)|